Bexley Immigration Lawyers
Whether you are applying for a short-term visa or lawful permanent residence, the result of your application process can have an enormous impact on your circumstances. You may have a once-in-a-lifetime job offer, for example, or you may be looking to invest in a highly lucrative commercial enterprise. Alternatively, your physical and emotional wellbeing—or that of your family—may depend on the outcome of your case.
At The Law Firm of Shihab & Associates, our Bexley immigration lawyers have more than 50 years of experience. In other words, we have truly seen it all. We have helped individuals, families, and businesses from all over the world, and we have handled complex cases with extraordinarily high stakes. No matter your reason for visiting, moving to, or remaining in the United States, you can trust our law firm to fight for your future.
Our Practice Areas
Because we have over half a century of experience, we can handle any immigration matter you bring to our team.
For example, we can assist you with:
- Green cards (lawful permanent residence)
- Visitor visas (for school, work, performance, business, tourism, and more)
- Investment visas (for a temporary or permanent stay)
- Employer sponsorship (resulting in a green card)
- Family sponsorship (resulting in a green card)
- College and university immigration (for both students and staff)
- Deportation defense (through cancellation of removal, waivers, and other strategies)
- Asylum (for those fleeing violence or persecution in their home countries)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- U and T visas (for victims of human trafficking and other serious crimes)
- Self-petitions under the VAWA (green card applications for those who were abused by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident family member)
- Naturalization (applying for citizenship as a lawful permanent resident)
- Consular processing (obtaining a visa or another immigration benefit at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy abroad)
- Adjustment of status (obtaining a green card from within the United States)
- Immigration-related litigation (bringing your case before an immigration judge)
- Appeals and motions to reopen/reconsider (overturning a petition or application denial)
Many of these services overlap, and understanding how to get from Point A to Point B can be an enormous challenge. At The Law Firm of Shihab & Associates, we listen closely to all our clients’ situations so we can identify the best possible path and help them achieve their goals as efficiently as possible. Whether you know exactly what you need to accomplish or you need personalized information about your rights and options, we are the law firm you can trust.
Why Choose The Law Firm of Shihab & Associates?
One law firm is often indistinguishable from the next. Our team, however, stands out from the crowd for several reasons.
You can expect all the following when you retain our services:
- Transparency, honesty, and fairness
- Fully modernized technology to save time and avoid the headache of unending paperwork
- Web-based case management systems that allow you to stay involved and informed every step of the way
- A level of insight that can only result from decades of focused experience
- Personal, accessible support from start to finish
- A team of attorneys who understand that you are making some of your life’s biggest decisions
- Support that is informed by our team’s personal experience with the U.S. immigration system
In essence, we don’t simply file applications and represent you in court. We develop a customized legal plan that considers and advances your hopes, aspirations, and long-term goals.
Personal and Exceptional Approach to Processing Visas and Working With Our International Clients
US Immigration Services Offered in Columbus, Cleveland, Southfield, & Washington DC
Technologically Savvy Law Firm with Implementation of Numerous Tools to Deliver Case Progress