Featured Article
K-1/K-2 Fiancé Visa vs. K-3/K-4 Spouse Visa
K-1/K-2 Fiancé Visa vs. K-3/K-4 Spouse Visa

If you are a US citizen, and you are engaged to marry a foreign national who lives abroad, the K visa category provides you with two options, fiancée visa and spouse visa. We may also want to do consular processing instead. Which one you should choose depends upon the ...

Read More

Blog posts in March, 2013

  • Cross-Chargeability: Using Spouse’s Country of Birth to Beat the per Country Quota

    If you will be filing a I-485 application or have an application pending, and you are a national of a country that has a long I-485 backlog (such as ...

    View More
  • B-1 in Lieu of H-1B

    Filing for an H-1B may not always be practical for foreign employers who only intend to send their employees to the United States for a short period ...

    View More
  • The Role of The Immigration Lawyer During the Criminal Process

    Certain criminal convictions can cause a permanent resident or a non-citizen alien to be placed in removal. A conviction that could be categorized as ...

    View More
  • Effect of Sequester on Immigration

    On Friday March 1 at midnight, Present Obama was forced to sign an automatic spending cutback, or “sequestration,” as negotiations with Congress to ...

    View More


Our lawyers will individually and clearly explain the visa or green card process and will simplify the complex procedure in small, easy to understand steps.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.